Funkay Monkay

Funkay Monkay
rainbow color block glasses with pink tinted frames courtesy of Aunt Rhonda

Friday, April 1, 2011

For Harley

Today my little boy got hit by a car :( He is in ICU at the LSU vetschool. He experienced some trauma to the head & is going to be monitored over night. Harley serves as a huge inspiration to my collecting...here are some pieces in honor of him.

The follow are some older pieces that are part of my poodle pin collection. The holiday stocking pin with the tiny poodle poking out was given to me by my grandmother, Honey. The other 2 were purchased at Absolute Antiques off Government Street.


The following picture is a tiny poodle figurine from Japan. From my great grandmother's home in St. Francisville, LA.
I love you Harley!

No comments:

Post a Comment