Funkay Monkay

Funkay Monkay
rainbow color block glasses with pink tinted frames courtesy of Aunt Rhonda

Saturday, April 2, 2011

my NECK of the woods

Collection of necklaces given to me by my grandmother when my greatgrandmother passed away. I've been looking for replacement stones for the one on the far right..suggestions?


tassel style necklaces, both found at Goodwill


The one on the far left and middle are both lockets which were given to me by my grandmother. She also gave me the disco ball which is by far one of the best pieces of my collection. Honey is by far one of the most giving people I know and has made significant contributions to my various collections. The little owl on the far right was my moms, he is super cute!


Found this really cool Egyptian style choker at Here Today, Gone Tomorrow thrift store. Suprisingly, I've been able to pair it with alot more outfits than you would think, even an emerald
green formal dress!


heavy gold flower style necklace found at Here Today, Gone Tomorrow.


Left: pale blue, pink, and gold woven choker style neck found at Goodwill
Right: Sarah Conventry necklace found at Goodwill.
Both very recent finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment